Q1. Is the hair virgin unprocessed?
A: Yes, the hair is cut from one donor with full cuticle aligned, no acid bath, natural unprocessed.
Q2. Will the hair shedding or tangle?
A: The hair is double weft weaving with no shedding. And as virgin cuticle aligned with no tangle. It could last over one year if taken good care.
Q3. Why the hair has grey hair?
A: As virgin hair, we keep its original state. We will pick out the grey hair before packing, but kindly understand there might be some minimum exist in the bundle
Q4. How many bundles for a full head?
A: 12″-14″: 2 bundles, 16″-20″: 3 bundles, 22″-28″: 4 bundles or more
Q5. How long is the processing and shipment time?
A: Shippment usually takes 3-5 weekdays.
Q6. I cancelled my order, why I still do not receive the refund?
A: After the order is cancelled, it takes about 3 weekdays to process the refund.
Q7. Is there any Customs tax?
A: Usually we will put low amount in the invoice to avoid Custom tax, but due to different policy in different countries (especially in South America and Africa), there might be some Custom tax which is not considered in the price and should be paid by buyer. You could leave a msg when placing order about how much you want us to put on the invoice.
Q8. What is your Returns/Exchange policy?
A: All returns will be considered on a case by case basis. All hair must be in the original packaging with all labels still attached. Unravelled or used bundles could not be returned or exchange.
Q9. How to maintain the hair?
A: The Followings and general instructions for human hair care, As each individu-al product may vary, consult your hair stylist for specific instruction.
- Wash in lukewarm water and condition hair regularly.
- Detangle hair gently before washing.
- Add mild shampoo in the water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
- Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair lies to air dry naturally. Do not expose to sun.
- Comb curly hair gently with your fingers.Do not brush.
- Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends.Work your way up to the roots.
- Certain items should not be brushed.such as braids,dome,etc,consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
- Hair may tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.